Legendary Leaders contact information. President and CEO Dan Bishop. Option for the individual to provide a description of what the executive is looking for. Basic questions about the company:
- Leaders want to make a real difference in their company, on their teams, in their families, and even in the world. Leaders are looking for opportunities to improve themselves, their teams, their company, their communities. It’s easy to lose your north star in the midst of trying to solve for and when you’re extremely busy. It’s much more than the bottom line. A few core questions are being asked: “What difference can I make for my company and for the people who work here? How can I inspire and motivate today’s multigenerational and diverse workforce? What time and effort do I allow myself, my leaders and my people to develop the corporate culture? What political “scripts” exist that is preventing efficiency or transparency? Am I willing to invest the time, energy, and effort to get better and develop as a leader?
What’s the Ideal:
- The ideal on the journey of leadership is that one can become a maturing advancing leader who has an increasing broad impact and effectiveness. It can truly occur both on the inside, the inner world and life of a leader, and on the outside, the world where leading others, teams, and organizations occur. Adaptive leaders lead from a sense and respond framework. They possess a learning agility that accelerates and propels them to higher levels of influence and impact.
- When individuals, teams, organizations, and communities come together and form authentic deep relationships, real lasting transformation occurs. Results are improved. Synergy rises. The culture and workplace becomes a better place.
- At the foundation, a healthy efficient company has clarity of purpose and alignment of effort. There is common direction, there are common goals. The company’s values and culture works for the people as hard as the people work for the culture.
Our solution is:
- Legendary Leaders will work to equip you and your leadership teams to lead Stronger, Smarter, Faster. We will assess and evaluate your current personnel and positions, create an accurate picture of your current state of your organization, build a game plan to develop yourself, your teams, and your organization.
Action steps to take:
- Contact Legendary Leaders and register to take your Signature Leaders assessment.
- Set up a 90 minute one on one session to walk through your Leadership Assessment.
- Create your personal game plan to advance your strengths and build your leadership challenge areas.
- Establish the 6-12 month plan for advising and coaching.