- Coaches know that setting the foundation internally determines how they show up externally.
- Self-Leadership is the most important action of a real leader. Learning to lead yourself is the highest work and most important work of leadership.
- What would it be like for you if you understood your inner world and you managed and led it well?
- What time and effort do you allow yourself, your coaching staff and your athletes to develop internally?
- Are you willing to invest the time, energy, and effort to get better and develop as a coach, by developing your inner world?
- What difference can I make for the coaching staff and for the support people who work here?
- The ideal on the journey of leadership is that one can become a maturing advancing leader who has an increasing broad impact and effectiveness. This occurs because the individual becomes intentional about the development of their inner world and life.
- Coaches lead from strong self-awareness, self-management and self-leadership. They have developed an internal sense and respond framework. They possess a learning agility that accelerates and propels them to higher levels of coaching influence and impact.
- Legendary Leaders will work to equip you to lead and respond Stronger, Smarter, Faster.
- We will use the Leadership Assessment tools to assess and evaluate your current behaviors of leadership, build a game plan to develop yourself, and meet regularly for development and coaching.
- Contact Legendary Leaders and register to take your Purpose Inspired Coaches assessment.
- Set up a 90 minute one on one session to walk through your Leadership Assessment.
- Create your personal game plan to advance your strengths and build your leadership challenge areas.